SERIES 9900 WIRELESS INTERCOM SYSTEM
Why be tethered by cords to vehicles, vessels and apparatus? Now you can enjoy clear, crisp communication with a David Clark Company wireless system that provides total freedom, mobility and enhanced safety in any high noise environment.
- Crisp, clear communication in demanding environments
- Hands-free, full-duplex intercom — DECT based technology
- Rugged, durable construction; marine-grade components
- Secure signaling prevents unwanted interception
- Interfaces to existing David Clark wired intercom systems
- Interfaces to most HF, VHF and UHF radios
- Up to four users per gateway — expanded capability
- Range up to 300 ft. (100m) from gateway
WIRELESS MOBILITY FOR WORK CREWS AND RESCUE UNITS David Clark Company Wireless Headset Communication Systems provide maximum freedom and mobility as well as clear communication for work crews, road crews, search and rescue units, on construction sites and in industrial facilities. Personnel move about freely and easily without being tethered to a master station, vehicle intercom or apparatus. Communication is clear and safety is dramatically improved. Weather-tight components including controller and standard belt stations provide rugged durability in the harshest environments. A variety of headset styles let users choose the perfect model to fit their application needs and personal comfort preferences. Wireless headsets and belt stations are compatible for use with other David Clark Company wireless gateways for increased versatility.